We are looking for an experienced fast food preparation staff to work at
our busy takeaway in Lochgelly. opportunities to work full-time and
part-time and must be able to work weekends. If you are highly
organized and able to achieve consistently high standards, then we would like
to hear from you. In return, we offer competitive pay rates.
· Food preparation (cutting salads, preparing
burgers, pizzas & Doner etc.)
· Setting up the store for opening – cleaning,
organizing, and replenishing stocks.
· Assisting with stock control, including stock
rotation and ordering.
· Maintaining high standards of food hygiene and adhering to Health & Safety acts.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager/assistant manager.
What we are looking for:
· Experience in working in a commercial take away is not essential, training will be provided.
· Exceptional levels of customer service and attentiveness, equally for each and every customer.
· Excellence in communication skills and the ability to work successfully as part of a vibrant team.
· An enthusiastic and mature individual to join our team providing excellent service with a smile.
· Presentation is vital- being in a customer-facing role and working in a food environment, means you need to take pride in your
presentation ensuring you remain smart for the shift.
· Can-do attitude; multi-tasking and problem solving
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Could this be you ? Apply today.